It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:27 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 New Toy. Maybe... 
Lug Nut
Lug Nut

Post Re: New Toy. Maybe...
UNHOLY wrote:
Every one should be entitled to a free GM with all the bail out money they keep getting. It's amazing how many times they can go to the well.

i agree i take a c7 vette fully loaded, you can see the new prototype in the new transformers trailer

Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

UNHOLY wrote:
Every one should be entitled to a free GM with all the bail out money they keep getting. It's amazing how many times they can go to the well.

That's a good idea... cause that's about how much I would pay for a GM car right now.

LRRS Expert #75

Sponsored by:
FOX POWERSPORTS
Herkimer, NY
315-866-1200

www.foxpowersports.com
www.pirelli-moto.com
www.lockhartphillipsusa.com
www.streetandcomp.com

Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:47 pm
Lug Nut
Lug Nut

TRC51 wrote:
UNHOLY wrote:

That's a good idea... cause that's about how much I would pay for a GM car right now.

yeah ditto, and unholy is right it is amazing how many times they can stick their hand into the till.. what the fuck happened to capitalistic america?... oh thats right once everyone figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury it got all fucked up.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Blasphemy!
Blasphemy!

My dad had a GTO back in the glory days - he talks about that car all the time ....he said it stood for "Galvin Takes Off" ....he had speed issues - almost spent some time on the chain gang in North Carolina for 2 speeding tickets in one day.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_gang

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Left hand of the devil
Left hand of the devil

Dayumm. With all of the GM bashing I'm glad it's just a re-badged Holden Monaro imported from Australia. :cool:

And no, I haven't heard anything. Finance companies are only in a hurry when you owe them money I guess. :mad:

The problem with America is stupidity. I''m not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don''t we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:25 pm
Profile WWW
Lug Nut
Lug Nut

Dutch wrote:
Dayumm. With all of the GM bashing I'm glad it's just a re-badged Holden Monaro imported from Australia. :cool:

And no, I haven't heard anything. Finance companies are only in a hurry when you owe them money I guess. :mad:

no their reluctant to lend money out.. they have to be carefull now lol

Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Never Been Beat
Never Been Beat

thats a nice car. i was looking at those when i was also looking at the trailblazer ss. you should check with your credit union ... or one that you can qualify to apply for a loan. they still have money to spend because they operate at manageable levels. credit unions actually have to come up with money to bail out the financial industry if you can believe that shit. i'm doing some vehicle hunting as well ... not necessarily looking to buy unless i can bend the dealer over hard (i really want the diesel or maybe a used 8.1L), but i got my approval from sefcu in less than a day 6% on new and 8.1% on used.... pretty good rates IMO.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:25 pm
Profile YIM
Left hand of the devil
Left hand of the devil

Well, it ain't happening. Couldn't get the numbers where I needed them. I still owe too much on the Subaru. Ian, it's a helluva car if you want to run up and take a look.

The problem with America is stupidity. I''m not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don''t we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:44 pm
Profile WWW
Hey Hillary....ya cunt!
Hey Hillary....ya cunt!

Sorry to hear that man :(

Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Left hand of the devil
Left hand of the devil

No big deal. I'll find something else in six months or so when I've paid down the Subaru some more.

Hell. It's not like the Legacy is a POS or something. :grin:

Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:01 am
Profile WWW
Never Been Beat
Never Been Beat

you should shop around, or drag out the process to the end of the month. you know none of the dealers are going to hit their numbers for the month, and at the end of the month you may be able to bend them over hard. they need to sell cars, and if the numbers put you within 5k of your target then i'll bet they can make it happen. right now i'm being told 53.7k out the door for a new duramax... by the end of this month that number will turn into 45k or lower and thats when i'll buy.

Tom and Trav should be suprised.... i'm going to price out and drive comparable fords and dodges on saturday.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:43 am
Profile YIM
Administrator
Administrator

Dutch wrote:
Well, it ain't happening. Couldn't get the numbers where I needed them. I still owe too much on the Subaru. Ian, it's a helluva car if you want to run up and take a look.

That was a sign that you are supposed to get another bike. Or two. :bike:

-Trevor

Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:32 am
I touch myself
I touch myself

Location: Ballston Lake, NY...formerly Crashville, TN, now back in Nashville again...
metal_on_metal wrote:
Dutch wrote:

That was a sign that you are supposed to get another bike. Or two. :bike:

-Trevor

Two. :D

QUOTE OF THE WEEK:
He is on a roll this year!!
Quote:
(Grimwolf3176)
fuck it im gonna buy a horse. ill ride that to the unemployment office LMAO :lol:

Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:42 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Lug Nut
Lug Nut

Dutch wrote:

when you factor in the power to weight ratio and the 1/4 mile times on that car its not very impressive at all.. not saying i wouldnt want to drive one around for a few thousand miles and have some fun but im sure if you really want a gto you can wait and find a better deal down the road.

Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:31 am
Profile YIM WWW
Left hand of the devil
Left hand of the devil

13.3 isn't impressive stock? Damn, you driving nothing but 'vettes and vipers? Put down the crack pipe. Yeah, it's relatively heavy, but it's still 400hp and 390tq. And I wasn't looking at it solely for performance. I like the look. I like the fact that it blends in. I like the interior. That sure as hell wasn't built here. The quality is too good. And it's an LS2. Which for the money is one of the best damn V8s ever made. And it responds very well to minor mods.

I will get one. Maybe not right now, but I will.

Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:50 am
Profile WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next