It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:53 am

crashed my car 
Never Been Beat
Never Been Beat

I use geico and they suck. I will be switching to state farm within the next few months. State farm has been great to my parents too which is why i decided to get a quote from them, just haven't gotten around to making the switch.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:15 pm
Profile YIM
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

state farm has been great to me. I was stating my experience with Geico, progressive and another tool bag company that was only open to phone calls from 10:00AM - 2:00PM Western time! That was an experience right there... let me tell you. I just started walking correctly a year ago.

LRRS Expert #75

Sponsored by:
FOX POWERSPORTS
Herkimer, NY
315-866-1200

www.foxpowersports.com
www.pirelli-moto.com
www.lockhartphillipsusa.com
www.streetandcomp.com

Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:37 pm
Front Runner
Front Runner

in this case the insurance company is one in the same for him and I. progressive is both of our insurance companys... so...

more then likely their going to make him pay a deductable and ill pay 0...if they tell me i have to pay so much as a penny of a deductable ill take them to court for raping me for the last 10 years and for false advertisement.. pay us x amount of money and if you have an accident that isnt your fault we will be there for you.. id say thats false advertisement. as far as the new contributory neglegence law in ny state goes they can suck it because this guy not only got a ticket out of this whole thing he was also in the wrong by passing on a dubble line when a car was trying to make a left hand turn in front of him.. how much of a fucking jackass does he have to be for them to see that he was 100percent wrong.. :mad:

Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Let us know how it works out. I would be really suprised if you don't pay a deduct.

LRRS Expert #75

Sponsored by:
FOX POWERSPORTS
Herkimer, NY
315-866-1200

www.foxpowersports.com
www.pirelli-moto.com
www.lockhartphillipsusa.com
www.streetandcomp.com

Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:15 pm
Never Been Beat
Never Been Beat

state farm has been great to me. I was stating my experience with Geico, progressive and another tool bag company that was only open to phone calls from 10:00AM - 2:00PM Western time! That was an experience right there... let me tell you. I just started walking correctly a year ago.

But they have a really cute cartoon spokeslizard!!!!!

Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:52 am
Administrator
Administrator

I always thought that little green bastard was a bit too smooth of a talker!! :mad: :P

-Trevor

Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:34 am
Front Runner
Front Runner

Let us know how it works out. I would be really suprised if you don't pay a deduct.

when i was rearended, i didnt pay a deductable and the guy that hit me never even got a ticket.. this instance was we were hit and the guy actually got a ticket.. plus he was doing somthing illegal..i think im pretty safe.. if im not and they try to pork me.. i have steve coffee on stand buy.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Never Been Beat
Never Been Beat

Bring the car to me and there is no deductable. If fact, if the other guy is found at fault, I can put cash in your pocket...

Good luck

Central Automotive
456-2244

Steve

Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:08 pm
Front Runner
Front Runner

Bring the car to me and there is no deductable. If fact, if the other guy is found at fault, I can put cash in your pocket...

Good luck

Central Automotive
456-2244

Steve

i appreciate the offer steve and if i had not already commited to vintage auto i would take you up on the offer, but like i said ive commited to the guys at vintage. I wont have to pay a deductable the insurance company told me that and they also said if they got into the car and found there was more stuff wrong then was suspected at the insurance claims building they would just run over to look at the car and have the adjuster cut them a check on the spot for whatever they needed.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:45 am
Profile YIM WWW
Never Been Beat
Never Been Beat

i appreciate the offer steve and if i had not already commited to vintage auto i would take you up on the offer, but like i said ive commited to the guys at vintage. I wont have to pay a deductable the insurance company told me that and they also said if they got into the car and found there was more stuff wrong then was suspected at the insurance claims building they would just run over to look at the car and have the adjuster cut them a check on the spot for whatever they needed.

I didn't know you had a shop already sorry...

The supplements are standard procedure for any collision shop...
Most times the adjuster shouldn't have to show up either...The check is mailed to the shop later after you received your car back....

It's cool..Just thought I'd offer...

Sorry to hear about the accident and Good luck...

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:15 pm