Hey Hillary....ya cunt!
Hey Hillary....ya cunt!

Post Grimwolfs new mustang
here ya go jimmers...

Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:03 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Front Runner
Front Runner

not bad... 99 right? 35 anniversary badges. I would have held out and waited for the new 2005's :)

2004 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:18 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Left hand of the devil
Left hand of the devil

IIRC, it's an 04. At least that's what I remember Khy saying.

The problem with America is stupidity. I''m not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don''t we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
I GOT A CAR!

yes it is, and very very nice! :D I had the pleasure of ridin in it (in the back seat....no feeling in my knees for days) but it was all worth it. :P :lol: lol

SFPW Crew #1

Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Front Runner
Front Runner

is that a 35th batch or did they have a 40th badge that looks the same... i havent been out enough this year to see the 04's

2004 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:23 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Hey Hillary....ya cunt!
Hey Hillary....ya cunt!

Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Front Runner
Front Runner

yeah its a 2004...i didnt really think about waiting...when the thought poped into my head..."your single again no need for the truck so you should buy a sports car" i just was like yep im doing it... 40th anaversery badge...umm 4.6liter and its a sohc...but the way i been driveing it the warentee will be up by next month LOL
i had the shit only like 8 days and put 1000 miles on it already

already got a new idea for this thing too...im not going with a new exhost im just going to spend the money now and buy a supercharger...and maybe a new chip and then im done ok ok i lied...ill probly never be done

i have one quick question for those of you who are car geeks unlike me who knows jack shit about cars LOL...so anyway the question is
this...is the book i seen at advanced autoparts for the 94 to 03 mustang going to work for my 04 as well or should i wait for the o4 book to come out?
i wanted to buy a book so i can learn this stuff and fix shit when i need to without paying out my ass at the dealer to get a simple oil change...
but i didnt want to buy the book if there were any major changes to the motor between 03 and o4....
thanks
jimmerz

Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Front Runner
Front Runner

99-04 are virtually the same... nothing major has changed 94 and 95 are the last 2 years of the 5.0. Which is a totally different animal. 5.0 - pushrod 4.6 - modular engine

2004 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:53 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Front Runner
Front Runner

cool thanks for the info...now a question for you about your avitar LOL

heh...is that a shot of a real ticket? lol and if it is....wtf did the guy or gal that stoped you say when they finaly caught up LOL

and seeing as im a newb at all this ...whats the diffrence between the pushrod and modular? aside from the modular being less liters

91fast5ohh wrote:
99-04 are virtually the same... nothing major has changed 94 and 95 are the last 2 years of the 5.0. Which is a totally different animal. 5.0 - pushrod 4.6 - modular engine

Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:32 am
Profile YIM WWW
Front Runner
Front Runner

heh...is that a shot of a real ticket? lol and if it is....wtf did the guy or gal that stoped you say when they finaly caught up LOL

and seeing as im a newb at all this ...whats the diffrence between the pushrod and modular? aside from the modular being less liters

91fast5ohh wrote:

Yes thats my ticket. I have the real one that the cop gave me right here... I am actually going to frame it :) The cop said " Are you fucking stupid." :shock:

I am not that "knowledgable" about engines. I am still learning about them slowly so I can do my own work. Pushrod IMO is a much easier engine to work with and responds alot better to modifications but the Modular engine is the wave of the future so I am sure over time it will react more like the pushrod engine. Maybe someone else can answer the modular/pushrod difference question. Check out www.corral.net www.mustangworld.com www.stangnet.com www.fordpower.net
I have been members of all those boards for years.

2004 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:07 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Front Runner
Front Runner

ok so uhh what did they do to your license...did they take it away....lol i know with my record the worst thing i coulda done was buy a mustang LOL

btw i pulled out the stupid rubber boot that is suposed to scoop air into the air filter and intake...now it has more air flow to where the filter is...my problem is there is a wire it is kinda like a really big atx motherboard connector...but black and of corse it has a diffrent fucntion..it pluts into the air intake hose im asumeing theres a sensor in there somwhere...anyway i forgot to plug that thing back in and i had no trouble until i decided i wanted to stomp on the gas...now i had just filled the tank at a usa gas station...but anyway i poped the hood cuse it was a lil sluggish and said only crap so i pluged the thingy back in and the check engine light still would not go off...anyone know how to reset this or should i just wait until wed when i take it up to the dealership for other issues aside from this and just tell them this happend as well

91fast5ohh wrote:
grimwolf3176 wrote:

91fast5ohh wrote:

Yes thats my ticket. I have the real one that the cop gave me right here... I am actually going to frame it :) The cop said " Are you fucking stupid." :shock:

I am not that "knowledgable" about engines. I am still learning about them slowly so I can do my own work. Pushrod IMO is a much easier engine to work with and responds alot better to modifications but the Modular engine is the wave of the future so I am sure over time it will react more like the pushrod engine. Maybe someone else can answer the modular/pushrod difference question. Check out www.corral.net www.mustangworld.com www.stangnet.com www.fordpower.net
I have been members of all those boards for years.

Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Administrator
Administrator

Prolly an IAT (Intake Air Temperature) sensor. If that 's what it is then I'll bet it you plugged it back in correctly (and if Ford is good about the ECM getting over thrown codes) then it'll all be better in the morning. Worst come to worst you can unhook the battery for 10-15 minutes and it'll likely reset itself.

-Trevor

Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:46 pm
Front Runner
Front Runner

[quote="grimwolf3176"]ok so uhh what did they do to your license...did they take it away....lol i know with my record the worst thing i coulda done was buy a mustang LOL

btw i pulled out the stupid rubber boot that is suposed to scoop air into the air filter and intake...now it has more air flow to where the filter is...my problem is there is a wire it is kinda like a really big atx motherboard connector...but black and of corse it has a diffrent fucntion..it pluts into the air intake hose im asumeing theres a sensor in there somwhere...anyway i forgot to plug that thing back in and i had no trouble until i decided i wanted to stomp on the gas...now i had just filled the tank at a usa gas station...but anyway i poped the hood cuse it was a lil sluggish and said only crap so i pluged the thingy back in and the check engine light still would not go off...anyone know how to reset this or should i just wait until wed when i take it up to the dealership for other issues aside from this and just tell them this happend as well
[quote]

435$ fine 100 hours community service and i had to take DD

as for the air silencer you removed... thats cool usually if you just disconnect the battery for a few minutes it will reset the computer. If that doesnt work read up on it at mustangworld. They have a section that shows that mod and how to make it work. My car was throwing codes when i removed it so i just reset the computer by disconnecting the battery. Now its fine.

2004 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:08 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Front Runner
Front Runner

If you buy a supercharger, I think your supposed to get new exhuast for it. All the increased fuel and air would be hard to dispose of from the restricted stock exhaust.

God doesnt walk with me he carries me man
-50cent

Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:09 pm
Front Runner
Front Runner

yep get a magnaflow setup or flowmaster... I love my flows. I cant wait to see what they sound like with no cats :twisted:

2004 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:25 pm
Profile ICQ YIM