It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:32 am

Grimwolfs new mustang 
Front Runner
Front Runner

did that batterie thing it worked...it was the air flow sensor its pluged right on the fuckng hose...i guess being computerizsed it makes sense...its all beter now...unhooked the negavite cable for 4 minutes and when it was hooke dback up and turned on everything reset...anthing less then 4 minutes is no go cuse i tryed 1 2 3 and 3.5 minuts LOL

metal_on_metal wrote:
Prolly an IAT (Intake Air Temperature) sensor. If that 's what it is then I'll bet it you plugged it back in correctly (and if Ford is good about the ECM getting over thrown codes) then it'll all be better in the morning. Worst come to worst you can unhook the battery for 10-15 minutes and it'll likely reset itself.

-Trevor

Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:43 am
Profile YIM WWW
Front Runner
Front Runner

yeah im going basani x all the way only cuse flowmaster is aluminum coated but yeah im doing the exhost first i think i was told by a guy with a 04 mach1 that i should do a pro 50 shifter, air intake, and basani x first...im also doing new headers so the total package for exhost is like 2 grand

maxmincher wrote:
If you buy a supercharger, I think your supposed to get new exhuast for it. All the increased fuel and air would be hard to dispose of from the restricted stock exhaust.

Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:58 am
Profile YIM WWW
Front Runner
Front Runner

bassani is nice exhaust but VERY expensive :)

2004 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:05 am
Profile ICQ YIM
Front Runner
Front Runner

yeah their expensive but i hear really good things about them and i figure im going to have this car until its payed off...so if im going to dump ANY money into it...im going to go top of the line or as top of the line as my wallet will allow LOL...so the way its looking is just so i dont have to work over time...my first upgrade will be around tax time between cash i get from family around the holidays...tax money and birthday money in march of next year there will be enough for the exhaust system probly with just the tax money..so between now and then i can swing a pro 5.0 shifter,and a new air intake and what ill do is install the shifter then wait until i have the exhaust to install the intake...but for now i find minor improvements in responce time after removeing the restricting airflow boot...

91fast5ohh wrote:
bassani is nice exhaust but VERY expensive :)

Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:34 am
Profile YIM WWW