It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:28 am

My new toy 
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

CHARGER_FAN wrote:

So, do you have something big you're gonna tow with that?

I'm too far away for him to tow my ego :-D

Nice. :lol:

Hey Demon, I thought Birds didn't break down? :poke: :mrgreen:

Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:19 pm
Front Runner
Front Runner

thats exactly what my point was...to each their own but i still say its pointless to do somthing like that to a truck...your defeating the perpous, the idea of a truck is to be up off the ground so you can manuver over stuff haul stuff pull stuff. its even more pointless for somone liveing in newyork to do that to a truck with the potholes and winters your just asking to tear up the thing with a quickness. its just my opinion but its about as pointless as lowering a geep to A c hair off the ground.. and as silly as me putting a 6foot lift on my mustang..
TRC51 wrote:
maxmincher wrote:
grimwolf3176 wrote:
awsome..somone took a perfectly good truck and turned it into a fucking honda wanna be ....sigh...
maxmincher wrote:

Big pimpin

I dont want to shit on tns thread, but really, please inform me how that truck is in anyway shape or form like a honda? is it the 8.1 in it? is it the rims from a Peterbuilt? Is it the 6 wheels? You lost me on this one.

I think his point was.... why buy a truck when you're bascially going to make it a car.

I think it looks pretty sharp, but not my thing either. Why do it? Because some people just like to be different.... because you can.... because it hasn't been done before (well, it has been now, but you know what I mean). That's why people do it. Because they want their truck/car/bike/boat/whatever to be different.

Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Front Runner
Front Runner

thats exactly what my point was...to each their own but i still say its pointless to do somthing like that to a truck...your defeating the perpous, the idea of a truck is to be up off the ground so you can manuver over stuff haul stuff pull stuff. its even more pointless for somone liveing in newyork to do that to a truck with the potholes and winters your just asking to tear up the thing with a quickness. its just my opinion but its about as pointless as lowering a geep to A c hair off the ground.. and as silly as me putting a 6foot lift on my mustang..
TRC51 wrote:
maxmincher wrote:
grimwolf3176 wrote:
awsome..somone took a perfectly good truck and turned it into a fucking honda wanna be ....sigh...
maxmincher wrote:

Big pimpin

I dont want to shit on tns thread, but really, please inform me how that truck is in anyway shape or form like a honda? is it the 8.1 in it? is it the rims from a Peterbuilt? Is it the 6 wheels? You lost me on this one.

I think his point was.... why buy a truck when you're bascially going to make it a car.

I think it looks pretty sharp, but not my thing either. Why do it? Because some people just like to be different.... because you can.... because it hasn't been done before (well, it has been now, but you know what I mean). That's why people do it. Because they want their truck/car/bike/boat/whatever to be different.

The truck is bagged, thats not the ride height........................ You could still move a house with that truck.

God doesnt walk with me he carries me man
-50cent

Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:20 pm
Front Runner
Front Runner

so somone dumped a crap load of money into a truck so it looks like a wanna be fast and fuirous pimp daddy mobil...ok its still pointless..i could think of a hundred things to spend the money that was spent on that truck for that..i could think of a hundred better things to do to the motor , tranny and the rest..
maxmincher wrote:
grimwolf3176 wrote:
TRC51 wrote:
maxmincher wrote:
grimwolf3176 wrote:
maxmincher wrote:

Big pimpin

The truck is bagged, thats not the ride height........................ You could still move a house with that truck.

Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

True.... but some people have more money than you too. Maybe all of that was done too... or maybe this is the only project the guy focuses on in his life. I personally would never be able to spend that much money on one hobby because I have way too many interests. But it shown in our own little group here that some of us choose to pic one hobby and do nothing but focus on it. You can do a lot more when you have only one interest than you can when you have muiltiple.

Man, I think of the car I could have if I wasn't snowmobiling, motorcycle riding, motorcycle racing, hunting, fishing, hiking, water skiing, skiiing, shooting or ATV'ing and sometimes I think it is the way to go.... but then my ADD kicks in. OOooooo....shiny object....with a motor..... could hurt myself..... nice.

grimwolf3176 wrote:
so somone dumped a crap load of money into a truck so it looks like a wanna be fast and fuirous pimp daddy mobil...ok its still pointless..i could think of a hundred things to spend the money that was spent on that truck for that..i could think of a hundred better things to do to the motor , tranny and the rest..

LRRS Expert #75

Sponsored by:
FOX POWERSPORTS
Herkimer, NY
315-866-1200

www.foxpowersports.com
www.pirelli-moto.com
www.lockhartphillipsusa.com
www.streetandcomp.com

Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:23 pm
Front Runner
Front Runner

yeah i have ADD when it comes to spending money LMAO...ooOOoooo pretty i must buy...OOOhhoooooOoOoo thats pretty kewl ill take a couple of those while im here...lol i know exactly what ya mean..if i could just not spend anymoney i could so load my car with all sorts of kewl stuff..but then again i might get add and go build a super computer LOL
TRC51 wrote:
True.... but some people have more money than you too. Maybe all of that was done too... or maybe this is the only project the guy focuses on in his life. I personally would never be able to spend that much money on one hobby because I have way too many interests. But it shown in our own little group here that some of us choose to pic one hobby and do nothing but focus on it. You can do a lot more when you have only one interest than you can when you have muiltiple.

Man, I think of the car I could have if I wasn't snowmobiling, motorcycle riding, motorcycle racing, hunting, fishing, hiking, water skiing, skiiing, shooting or ATV'ing and sometimes I think it is the way to go.... but then my ADD kicks in. OOooooo....shiny object....with a motor..... could hurt myself..... nice.

grimwolf3176 wrote:

Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW