It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 am

Da new zo6 
Front Runner
Front Runner

Post Da new zo6
http://autoshow.aolsvc.edmunds.com/news ... ftnav.39.*

just thought id lthrow the link up for yall to have a looksie

427ci 7 liter small block ls7 v8....lmao they go from ls2 to ls7...alrighty then LOL phew thats some bawls right there.

Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Front Runner
Front Runner

70 thousand bones is alot. I think I would spring the extra 10k for the dodge (shudder) viper.

God doesnt walk with me he carries me man
-50cent

Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:50 pm
Front Runner
Front Runner

yeah viper is faster i think...but the vette will always eat the snake on the corners...ive read lots of articals that say that and its the only reason i bother saying it...i personaly wouldnt know cuse i have yet to drive either one.
sigh...my love will always be the pony...and the goat...my two favorites. and yes 70 bones is alot of cash to be throwing down on a corvette even if the base model can not bark but roast them at 30mph.. im sure the zo6 can do more but still alot for ...gulp dare i say just a car lol

maxmincher wrote:
70 thousand bones is alot. I think I would spring the extra 10k for the dodge (shudder) viper.

Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Never Been Beat
Never Been Beat

I'd wager a bet with you that the Z06 will be every bit as fast as the Viper and hand it's ass everywhere else also.

Can not bark but roast them?? Is that a new language?

The thing about Vipers, anyone bigger than average can't fit in them, where the Vette's are much more rounded of a car.

Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:49 pm
Front Runner
Front Runner

Ok ian, Go buy a viper and a vette. Or try to schedual a test drive for both of them. And we will put them through the paces. Oh what I would give to work for a magazine company...

God doesnt walk with me he carries me man
-50cent

Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:52 pm
Front Runner
Front Runner

Ian wrote:
I'd wager a bet with you that the Z06 will be every bit as fast as the Viper and hand it's ass everywhere else also.

Can not bark but roast them?? Is that a new language?

The thing about Vipers, anyone bigger than average can't fit in them, where the Vette's are much more rounded of a car.

Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
Never Been Beat
Never Been Beat

I always thought they were underrated. I'd say if any car is overrated it's the Viper.

Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:04 am
Never Been Beat
Never Been Beat

Ok ian, Go buy a viper and a vette. Or try to schedual a test drive for both of them. And we will put them through the paces. Oh what I would give to work for a magazine company...

If I really tried I would probably be able to. But that would just prove my point. :) Besides, it is a physical impossibility to drive a Viper for me.

Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:05 am
Front Runner
Front Runner

well i think they are cuse all i ever hear is vette this vette that..how many times i hear about a viper? 0 LOL...i guess it depends on where you are i dono...personaly id spend 28 on a 69mach1 before i buy a 70 thousand dollar anything...but thats just me..
Ian wrote:
They are?

I always thought they were underrated. I'd say if any car is overrated it's the Viper.

Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Never Been Beat
Never Been Beat

Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:05 pm
Hey Hillary....ya cunt!
Hey Hillary....ya cunt!

Welp. I wasn't going to get involved, because... well. being a Dodge fan I am a bit bias. But i'll go ahead anyways.

If we where talking the first Gen Viper. Yes. the Z06 would hand it it's ass. No doubt about it.

HOWEVER, The 05 / 06 Viper is a totally different Viper then it's older sister is. Beter suspention, more power, and yes. more head room, though I don't think Ian could fit the the vette or Viper ;)

I know someone will break out the Ol "you don't drive a fact sheet" picture. but lets look at these two cars together

Z06
500HP
475 footpounds torque
V8 6.0 475 cu engine

Viper
500HP
525 footpounts of Toque
V10 8.3 lt 505cu engine

Both have 6 speed trannies
Both Available as convertables
Both have great Traction control and whide wheelbase

Viper wieght ratio is
front: 48%
rear: 52%
Base Curb Weight - 3380lb

Vette
base Curb Weight - 3100lb
Front: no information given, slow ass web site :(
rear: no information given, slow ass web site :(

Both ways. IMO, both cars are equal and I think a race would greatly depend on the driver, on a straight 1/4 mile. or curved road. As I said. the new Viper can handle much beter.

now ... this is where I close the deal. The Z06 is a special edition of the Corvette. The Viper....is just.... The Viper. Image if Dodge put out a pumped up special edition Viper..... Lots of videos on the internet of a Black Viper..... with a paxton Blower..... racing... and beating... a Hiabusa. <SP>

So I would say.... If you trick out a Viper. she can play... the Z06 is a tricked out Vette... I can respect the car. hell. I even like the Z06. But putting her with a Viper.... is just not right. .... Unless we are allowed to trick out the Viper as well ;)

Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Hey Hillary....ya cunt!
Hey Hillary....ya cunt!

ohhh one more reason I like the Viper. I can go out any day and see a Vette on the road.... yeah yeah... not this time of year. But in general... A vette is a common car.

It IS however a treat to see a Viper...

Franks doesn't count.... He's part of the crew ;)

Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Blasphemy!
Blasphemy!

ok ....what Viper you talking about ? ....you posted a picture a few days back with a cock tattooed like a snake ... that's what you are talking about isn't it ? you sick fuck !! ...it's a treat to see the "Viper" ...what is wrong with you ?!?! it's treat to see another man's cock :eek:

Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:10 pm
Profile WWW
Hey Hillary....ya cunt!
Hey Hillary....ya cunt!

this work of art to prick :P

Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Front Runner
Front Runner

actually jay the motor is diffrent...its the 6 liter in the c6 base model and the zo6 replacement is a 7.1 liter...its not tricked out...tricked out is takeing a zo6 and sending it out to this guy i forget his name but for about 100 grand he makes it twice as fast and makes it look stock lol
but its no diffrent with c6 and zo6 as it is with the vipers older models remeber how they had two vipers one was the rt or somthing like that and then there was a base model? same thing. but i get what your saying...
personaly i think the viper with those spects would take the chevy in the quater...more torq...but thats just my opinion...btw still no word on that gto..i gotta find out where this dealership is yet lol...heh i just pulled a jimmerz muwahhaha

Khyron wrote:
Welp. I wasn't going to get involved, because... well. being a Dodge fan I am a bit bias. But i'll go ahead anyways.

If we where talking the first Gen Viper. Yes. the Z06 would hand it it's ass. No doubt about it.

HOWEVER, The 05 / 06 Viper is a totally different Viper then it's older sister is. Beter suspention, more power, and yes. more head room, though I don't think Ian could fit the the vette or Viper ;)

I know someone will break out the Ol "you don't drive a fact sheet" picture. but lets look at these two cars together

Z06
500HP
475 footpounds torque
V8 6.0 475 cu engine

Viper
500HP
525 footpounts of Toque
V10 8.3 lt 505cu engine

Both have 6 speed trannies
Both Available as convertables
Both have great Traction control and whide wheelbase

Viper wieght ratio is
front: 48%
rear: 52%
Base Curb Weight - 3380lb

Vette
base Curb Weight - 3100lb
Front: no information given, slow ass web site :(
rear: no information given, slow ass web site :(

Both ways. IMO, both cars are equal and I think a race would greatly depend on the driver, on a straight 1/4 mile. or curved road. As I said. the new Viper can handle much beter.

now ... this is where I close the deal. The Z06 is a special edition of the Corvette. The Viper....is just.... The Viper. Image if Dodge put out a pumped up special edition Viper..... Lots of videos on the internet of a Black Viper..... with a paxton Blower..... racing... and beating... a Hiabusa. <SP>

So I would say.... If you trick out a Viper. she can play... the Z06 is a tricked out Vette... I can respect the car. hell. I even like the Z06. But putting her with a Viper.... is just not right. .... Unless we are allowed to trick out the Viper as well ;)

Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:07 am
Profile YIM WWW