It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 10:10 am

ohh for fucks sake! 
Hey Hillary....ya cunt!
Hey Hillary....ya cunt!

I bought a fuckin Jeep 'cause it's Mopar, bitch !!

you bought a jeep to take your girlfriends kids to baseball and soccer practice you fag! :xnuts:

next time find a woman with 3 hell hounds and buy a caravan :nana:

Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW
I GOT A CAR!

UNHOLY, there is no way you can say that the Dodge Viper is not Mopar.

And I think I speak for us all when I say that the dodge viper is 23742087246576314 times better than your soccer mom/grocery getter jeep. :P

SFPW Crew #1

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Blasphemy!
Blasphemy!

what one can i pull down the back seat and fuck you and Vanilla at the time ?

:!:

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
I GOT A CAR!

Well, leaving your disgusting fantasy out of this, usually people who have the money to buy a Viper they would have enough money to buy a good 4WD vehicle to drive around in winter. And dont you mean pull down the back seat so you can change your Depends easier?

SFPW Crew #1

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Well, being a tad late to this thread...my main remark will be that if DCX builds the Challenger based on the LX platform, they stand to once again ruin yet another name from their past & will undoubtedly have the same negative results with the "hardcore enthusiasts" as they did with the Charger.

Friggin' dumbasses...I guess they didn't take a big enough beating the first time.

Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:40 pm
Front Runner
Front Runner

Post Re: ohh for fucks sake!
Khyron wrote:
Mopar Muscle...

Quote:
"Everything Old Is New Again

Enter the '09 Dodge Challenger.
There is little to speculate about when it comes to Mopar Muscle's opinion of the new Charger. DCX failed to win over the purists and '60s Mopar aficionados, apart from waving the magic 425hp combination in front of their noses. A curvaceous, sharply designed sedan with many creature comfrots, the Charger fell sort of hard-core enthusiasts' aspirations. Never intended to be a two-door sports coupe, the Charger was aimed at te suburbanites and professionals an ultra-competitive market.

According to Rick Kranz of Automotive News, as reported in June's Autoweek, 6/13/05, the Challenger, expected to debut in 2009 on the LX platform, will share the same design cues as the Chrysler 300C, Charger, and Magnum station wagon. The final drafting of the Challenger is still somewhat of a mystery, as "Chrysler officials are not talking about the car, but industry analysts say they are familar with the plans." The new Challenger is expected to compete with the retro-designed Mustang that has recently exceeded initial sales projections, causing output numbers to be increased for the next production year. The numbers give credence to America's desire for automakers to pay tribute to their musclecar genealogy with designs influenced by past ponycars. "It is a two-door, essentially a competitor for the Mustang," says Catherine Madden, a production analyst for Global Insight, an industry research group. "They are really excited about it. "Madden states the sports coupe is planned to debut in early 2009, the same time that the next-generation LX vehicles are to be re-engineered and restyled.

Though Chrysler officials have kept a tight lid on the possible designs of the car, production numbers projections have been released. Estimated to match the venerale Mustang's production, DCX plans on selling 60,000 to 70,000 cars in the first year. "The enthusiasm for that product,"Madden continues, "is very big." With the introduction of the Charger, Charger R/T, Daytona R/T, and SRT-8 this year, DCX will be testing the waters with the recent shot in the arm to the reception of the Charger and other SRT manifestations, the dream of the totally moder, two-door, 425-horse Hemi-powered Challenger might becoume a reality."

Mopar Muscle

ummmm :gay: WTF?!??!
Quote:
the Challenger, expected to debut in 2009 on the LX platform, will share the same design cues as the Chrysler 300C, Charger, and Magnum station wagon

and for the No Shit Sherlock post of the week...
Quote:
the Charger fell sort of hard-core enthusiasts' aspirations.

lmfao :nuts:

Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:09 am
Profile YIM WWW